Save up to 500 euros/person. More than 60 free of charge services available during all the time of your stay including the regional swimming centres, museums, leisure facilities, nature and familial activities, sport and hiking events….
- the most important are :on a daily basis the Sauna of the Bavarian Forest, the swimming centre of Zwiesel, the Forest museum and the underground passages in Zwiesel
- You can go to 7 different saunas in the region for free!
- Ice rink in Regen, Frauenau and Freyung
- Swimming pools in the region: Zwiesel, Bodenmais, Frauenau, Regen, Grafenau and the family Osserbath in Lam
- Treetop path and Bayerwald Xperium House of perception in St. Englmar
- Mini and Bauerngolf in Zwiesel, Langdorf, Bodenmais, Bayerisch Eisenstein
- Wild lynx: guided excursions and seminar about nature in the National Park and Naturpark station
- Royal White Sausage seminar with “Bertl from Zwiesel”
- 1 day ticket for alpin ski with night skiing in Geisskopf in Bischofsmais
- 1 day ticket for alpin ski in Spicak
- horse-drawn sleigh ride
- Silberberg Bodenmais
- Sledging and leisure park in St. Englmar
Free of charge use of all buses and trains in the region.
Click on the link below to find out about all the conditions: aktivCard Bayerischer Wald - Partner